Not much has been changed...
- design Microsoft Access database and easy to use interface to store customer special orders, subscriptions and wish lists for Kingdom of Adventure
- continue to develop record keeping for Kingdom of Adventure
organise a surprise for someone - sshhhhhh!
- baby gift - paint fabric, stitch and frame
- contact lots of various people re an outdoor space for local playgroup including grants and funding
finish my Beginning Embroidery piece (now called Beginning Miro) for the Fife Art Exhibition 2009, i.e. 19th September. start to clear garden of summer flowers plant some bulbs in garden write my definitive Christmas list and execute it!
- rip out wall cupboards and extractor fan in kitchen, paper and paint walls and fit open shelving
fix living room curtains!
- make lots of soft furnishings (
cushions, curtains, rugs, towels) for Big Girl's Big House ("Its the biggest house I've ever seen!")
- finish all the unfinished knitting projects, including 2 ugly bags and
- finish my ECDL in Excel spreadsheet course
- start an advanced Access database course
- plan my route to Art College
- start a business
find a how to build a website course make doughnuts make a pretty needle book
- make 20 random cards
- clear the leaves....
- list another load of stuff on eBay -
photo, weigh, list, sell, package, post
- decorate a 4ft snowflake...