I managed to get 10 minutes today to jot down my new ideas for my black and white fabric book.
Firstly let me show you my original doodles:-
and now the new ideas:-
so my new to do list:-
* research some seam treatments for the 'crazy quilting' page
* print some of photo manipulations onto transfer paper to create unique fabric for 'crazy quilting' page
* finish applique and lines pages
* knit 5.5inch square using variety of black fibres
* prepare white calico for layered pockets page
* start to compose introduction page and experiment with fonts
think thats enough to be getting on with!